Whether you're chasing the sunshine, with glistening tan skin, or making an entrance at a black tie event, a perfect white dress, will never do you wrong.
In my opinion the 'LWD' little white dress, often trumps its more famous 'LBD' counterpart when it comes to making a statement.
Eternally classic, and effortlessly chic, you really can't go wrong with the perfect white dress, and in my case, a closet full of them!
Here are a few tips on how the master the LWD.
- To dress down, team with a flat sandal, or sneaker to add a touch of street chic
- For a touch of evening glam, opt for a fitted silhouette, and finish off with a perfect pump
- Accessories with shades of nude (cream, baby pink, beige). All work as perfect touches of chic
- Metallics also work well with white, experiment with metallic cuffs, a statement necklace or a strappey heel for a touch of magic
- Mix and match your favourite denim jacket with a perfect white summer sun dress
- Less is more - keep your styling simple, and try broderie or lace to create a bold look
- Add a touch of sophistication to a white dress with a bold red lip